NCM Moscow – E Mountain Bike – 48V 13Ah
The NCM Moscow is an E-bike designed to tackle all conditions. A powerful motor and high capacity battery make it great for commuting to work,
long leisure rides or intense sessions in the great outdoors. Designed with durability, style and comfort in mind, it’s far more than its classification as an MTB.
Great components from top cycling brands guarantee safety and a smooth ride. A built-in USB port gives you the freedom to have a long day out,
ensuring that you never miss anything important because your smart devices ran out of power.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- sporty bicycle handlebar
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 600Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 120km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48 V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display’s control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side – close to the left hand – so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before driving, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Moscow 48V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 27,5”= 28kg / 29”= 29kg
- Type: E-Mountainbike
- Wheel size: 27,5” / 29”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display: Das-Kit, L7B, LCD, 6 Assistant levels, up to 4mp/h power assist walk
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: Inclueded DC482AU 48V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, 48V 250W, 25km/h, rear motor wheel
- Battery: i5-4813H, 48V 13Ah, 624Wh High Power Cells,
Li-NCM-18650 incl. USB port
(charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Distance approx. 40-120km depending on assistance level.
- Front/Rear Light: Have to be purchased separately. Not included. Front/Rear reflector incl., cat’s eye
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 27,5“ 480MM / 29″*520MM,
- Fork: Suntour, XCT-27.5 / 29”
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on the right side
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus M311
- Front Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano,Altus
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM 2.25
- Saddle: VELO designed by NCM, black
- Seat Post: Promax
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087, black
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
NCM Moscow Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.