NCM Aspen – Fat Tyre Electric Bike – 48V 13Ah 250W 624Wh
- WELL SELECTED BRANDED COMPONENTS OF THE HIGHEST QULITY, like you, we also value quality. Only the most tried and tested parts are selected for optimized configuration and your cycling experience.
- MORE POWER, LAST LONGER, SO YOU CAN RIDE LONGER MORE EFFORTLESSLY: A custom DAS-KIT 250W brushless motor delivers an exceptional in class acceleration, climbing hills has just become more effortless. brushless keeps its maintenance to the minimum. 48v Panasonic lithium-ion battery with a 6-level pedal-assist gives riders up to a maximum 80-100km of power-assisted distance (conditions applied).
- SMOOTH SHIFTING, EASY PEDALING: the reputable Shimano shifting system pairs with Shimano drivetrain to assure a zippy transmission and easier pedaling;
- A STURDY FRAME, constructed from (aircraft grade) the reputable 6061 aluminum known for its resistance to extreme weather conditions and light weight, its wide range of mechanical properties gives you a dynamic cycling experience.
- WE ARE USER-FRIENDLY: removable integrated battery kit for easy charging; Built-in USB port to keep your gadgets running; Back-lit display mounted on the front helps you keep track about your ride.
WE CARE ABOUT SAFETY: Riding a EPAC is more fun while it is safer, with that in mind, we selected the very responsive Tektro Disc brake for both front and rear. we tripled the safety with a sensor on the brake lever.
Tektro mechanical Disc and Tektro Levers with Motor Inhibitors keeps you always in control, 180mm disc rotor give more reassurance for high-speed operation.4.0’’ High volume tire improves comfort and balance, also increases contact patch for better off-road handling.
SHIMANO DRIVETRAIN Shimano MTB class Altus Front and rear Derailleur, assures you not only a zippy shifting/nippy handling/riding experience but one that will stand the test of time.
21 speed gear combination stands out in the value-priced/ budget world of EPAC, while it adds more versatilities, it also increases the effortlessness in hill climbing.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before driving, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Aspen 26” E-fat MTB 48V 13Ah 250W
- Weight: 38KG
- Type: Fat bike/Snow bike
- Wheel size:26”
- Load capacity: 120KG
- Maximum speed: 25KM/H
- Display: Das-Kit, L7B, LCD, 6 Levels
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 18A
- Motor: 48V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: 48V, with USB port
- Front/Rear Light: Front reflector, Cateye
- Frame: Alu. 6061,
- Fork: RST, GUIDE-26,
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor
- Brakes F/R: Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano,Altus, 3-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano,Altus, 7-speed
- Tire: CST, 26”*4.0
- Saddle: VELO
- Seat Post: Promax
- Grip: VELO
- Pedal: Wellgo
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.