- Removable lithium-ion battery with USB port: A high-quality DeHawk 36V, 13Ah battery provides the motor all the power it needs to reach the maximum 25km/h power-assisted speed and gives riders at least 40km of pedal support (up to 100km in Eco mode depending on road condition). An integrated USB port lets you charge your smart devices on the go.
- Powerful patented Das-Kit X15 rear hub motor: This reliable 250W rear-drive unit is known for its power-endurance level and long-distance pedal assistance, able to maintain 25km/h for extended periods of time. There is no compromise to maneuverability with the compact motor centred in the rear hub.
- Comfortable and smooth cycling experience: Large Schwalbe Big Ben tyres, a Suntour suspension fork, an adjustable handlebar, Selle Royal ergonomic grips and saddle with suspension post all serve to provide the most comfortable ride for even the longest distances. The highly popular Shimano Altus 7-speed rear derailleur guarantees a seamless transmission.
- Information and control at your fingertips: Our simple and stylish Das-Kit LCD display gives you all the information you need about your current trip. Furthermore, it allows you to adjust the power output of the battery as well as the pedal-assist level of the motor (with 6 levels).
- Built solid for more safety: The NCM Milano is designed to be fashionable with no compromise to functionality and safety. Mechanical Tektro disc brakes with 160mm rotors and motor inhibitor ensure a safe ride at all speeds. Front and rear Spanninga lights keep both you and the road highly visible, while internally routed cables add neatness to the sleek design.
- More functional with more accessories: robust and lightweight front/rear mudguards keep you clean and dry in wet conditions; a rear cargo rack comes in handy when you need to carry extra bags; a metal guide always keeps the chain on track whilst keeping your clothes clean and preventing them from catching while riding.
Introducing the NCM Essen E-bike
Inspired by the city of art and fashion, the NCM Essen is practical as well as fashionable and artful. Focusing on comfort and style, this E-bike is designed with strong aluminium steel equipped with a suspension seat post for improved ergonomics. Featuring components from top established brands and a quality responsive frame, this E-bike offers the smoothest experience for even the longest rides. It comes with all the features necessary for a lifestyle bike as well: a large cargo rack with 3-strap bungee for carrying panniers or strapping on any kind of bag; lights in the front and rear to illuminate you and the road; mudguards, a bell, and a kickstand. This E-bike is a jack of all trades.
Take it Anywhere
The NCM Essen is a true trekking hybrid E-bicycle and a perfect all-around lifestyle bike: take it to the shops and feel comfortable with all your purchases secured on the rear rack; its design allows you to wear formal clothing and ride it to work with ease and without breaking a sweat; or you can ride it across town and visit your friends. The NCM Essen’s casual style encourages the same from you, with no need for professional Tour de France equipment. If you want to escape the city for the weekend, this E-bike is perfectly suited for short and long trips with its long-lasting battery (perfect for charging all your other portable devices with its USB port), powerful motor, and high level of comfort.
|Display||Das-Kit, L6, LCD, 6 Assistance Levels, 6km/h walk mode|
|Controller||Das-Kit, CT4, 36V 14A|
|Motor||Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 36V 250W, 25km/h|
|Battery|| B1U-3613H,36V 13AH, 468WH, with USB port|
Average range: 40-100km depending on assistance level
|Front/Rear Light|| Spanninga, Kendo, 36V, 30 Lux|
|Frame||Alu. 6061, 26″*457MM|
|Fork||Suntour, NEX 26”|
|Brake Levers|| |
Tektro, left with brake sensor
|Brakes||F/R: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes, MD-M280|
|Cranks||Prowheel, SOLID, 52T|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano, Tourney, 7-speed|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Marathon 26”*1.75|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, brown (synthetic leather)|
|Seat Post||Promax, SP- 884, with suspension, 27.2*300MM|
|Grips||Selle Royal, brown synthetic leather|
|Pedals||Wellgo, B087, black|
Our in-house designed and patented lightweight, extremely durable X15 rear-drive motor will give you the flexibility to do everything a trekking bike needs to do and more.
Although constant power output of the motor tops out at 250W to comply with EU regulations, our unique Das-Kit technology provides increased torque for tough situations such as steep hills. The motor is quiet, low-maintenance, and highly efficient. Meaning that wherever your ride may take you, you can focus on what’s important and know that your motor will always get you to your destination.
A powerful 36V, 13Ah integrated DeHawk battery provides over 600Wh of power to the motor. And with 6 levels of pedal assistance this can mean up to 100km of power-assisted travel. The sleek design centred on the down tube of the bike, provides an even weight distribution and better balance while riding. The battery can be mounted and unmounted easily and also designed so it can be charged at home or at the office using a standard outlet. A built-in 5V USB port allows you to charge your portable devices on the go; enjoy the outdoors but bring the comforts of home with you with our NCM Essen Trekking Ebike.
The DAS-KIT L6 features an adjustable back-lit monochrome LCD display with several functions and indicators, including:
- speed (km/h or mph)
- assist level
- battery capacity
- travel distance
If you wish to change the default displayed unit of measurement (adapted for the country of purchase), please contact an NCM dealer.
The navigation buttons on the display are deliberately positioned on the left edge and close to the left hand, to allow riders to comfortably choose their preferred level of pedal-assistance or to change between readouts without removing their hands from the handlebar. The angle is easily adjusted to reduce glare.
Please note: In order to maintain a high-quality standard, we do a practical work-through of all our E-bikes in our factory; this can cause deposits of dust on the tires and seat post. Our bikes come mostly pre-assembled but may require a final assembly (based on product purchased) and inspection to be performed by the customer. Check all screws and adjust the gear and brakes. Check tire pressure. Depending on level of pre-assembly, end-user installation and inspection of parts should take no longer than 30 minutes.
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
Please note: In order to maintain a high-quality standard, we do a practical work-through of all our E-bikes in our factory; this can cause deposits of dust on the tires and seat post. Our bikes come mostly pre-assembled but may require a final assembly (based on product purchased) and inspection to be performed by the customer. Check all screws and adjust the gear and brakes. Check tire pressure. Depending on level of pre-assembly, end-user installation and inspection of parts should take no longer than 10 minutes