NCM Milano T3S 26″
The new NCM Milano T3s is the brand new generation of the NCM brand. Successor to the flagship NCM Milano, it features new reinforced fully integrated and removable battery in the frame, a sleek new design, improved ergonomics and versatility ready to tackle any journey, short or long. The T3s offers more comfort and control than ever before and guarantees a pleasant ride thanks to an upright seating position, a low through frame and optimized ergonomics with adjustable handlebars and a gel-padded saddle.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- Over 576Wh capacity for a longer distance – reach up to 120km (depending on conditions)
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
Front and Rear Brakes:
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display’s control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side – close to the left hand – so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift their hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before driving, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Milano T3S 48V
- Weight: ~26kg
- Type: E-Trekking, E-City
- Wheel size: 26”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 25km/h
- Charger: 48V 2A included
- Battery: DEHAWK I6-4812, 48V 12Ah, 576Wh, with USB port
- Display: LCD Das-Kit L7 display with many functions, 6km/h walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga, Kendo, 48V 30 Lux, / Solo, with 2xAA batteries
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 26″ 430MM
- Handlebar: FQ-155 640mm adjustable
- Fork: Suntour, NEX 26”
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes, 180mm rotor, ADC-13D
- Derailleur: Rear, Shimano, Altus M310, 7 speed
- Crank set: Das-Kit CT48A, 48T
- Tyre: Arisun, H-5213E, 26*1.95
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, brown
- Seatpost: Promax, SP-884, with suspension, 27.2*350mm
- Handles: Selle Royal, brown
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
- Rear Carrier: Ui5 aluminium, black
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.