Take your journey further.
Sleek and elegant, portable and safe. Minimalist stylish design with an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy main body. Takes only 3 seconds to fold and go – and a mere 14.2 kg in weight.
- Sophisticated cruise control and kinetic energy recovery system (KERS), which recovers the scooter’s kinetic energy under braking for even longer battery life. The cruise control system helps maintain a steady speed set by the rider to relieve throttle induced pressure and tension.
- High quality batteries provide a riding distance of up to 45km.
- 40 x 18650 li-ion cells provide a high capacity of 474Wh. Smart battery management system (BMS) ensures long life and reliability.
- Dual braking system with disc braking at the rear wheel and E-ABS system at the front wheel.
- Multi-function display, including speed, light control and ride mode. Simple, single button controls.
- Skid-resistant and shock-absorbing pneumatic 8.5″ tires effectively absorb shocks and prevent slipping. The 300W (600W max) brushless DC motor powers the scooter to ride with ease and comfort.
- Connects to Mi Home App via Bluetooth with your phone. Allows to check system status and customise ride features, such as level of E-ABS breaking for regeneration of power.
This is the legendary Xiaomi scooter taken to the next level.
Weight: 14.2 Kg
Dimensions : 1130x430x1180m
Dimensions (Folded): 1130x430x490mmm
LED Display with Speed/Battery/KM/Mode
Battery: 12800mAh 474Wh Li-Ion
Power rating: 300W Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
Charge time: Approx. 8-9 hours
Brake Disc: 120mm
Maximum speed: 25km/h
Maximum load: 100kg
Climbing angle: 12 degrees
Compatible with: Android 4.3 or iOS 9.0 and above
Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE and above
Techadvisor.co.uk – 22 May 2019
“With more power and an enormous battery, this electric scooter can take you further than most.”
“We were happy with the stopping power of the disc brake, which is a little bigger than on the original M365, and the motor offers some braking force in the front wheel too.”
Electric Scooter UK – 4 March 2019
” The M365 Pro is looking really impressive.”
“… packing an impressive 474Wh lithium-ion battery, which claims an equally-impressive maximum mileage of 45 km.”
“The new dash is billed as a ‘multi-functional control panel’ which will show six lots of data, including real-time speed, battery, distance, mode.”
Gearbest – 20 Feb 2019
“There are several main upgrades that make the Mijia Folding Electric Scooter Pro triumph over its predecessors. The most important of them is the 45km long range battery.”
“Safety-wise, the scooter comes with all the necessary security features to ensure a comfortable ride including 8.5-inch pneumatic tires…”
“Plus, the ultra-bright headlights guarantee a better range of vision after dark adding on an extra safety layer.”
“Considering the Pro can achieve a range of up to 45km, the well-crafted design is even more enjoyable for a longer time.”
“This boosted battery also seems to make the acceleration even smoother.”
“This fully customizable e-scooter has three usage modes to either limit or unleash the amount of battery used.”
“Considering how user friendly, clean and powerful the Xiaomi Mi M365 is, we had high hopes for the Pro and we weren’t disappointed.”
Wovow.org – 21 Feb 2019
“The new 2019 Xiaomi electric scooter received a more powerful motor… Maximum mileage was also increased from 30km to 45km on a single charge.”
“The weight and design of the scooter allow the user to comfortably move around the city, as well as, if necessary, fold the scooter and bring it to the subway or tram.”
“In fact, it is very easy and convenient to ride this electric scooter. You don’t need any special training.”