With Chituma Australia, buying an electric bicycle, tricycle, scooter or mobility scooter is just the beginning. In order to ensure you get the most out of your bike, we offer a comprehensive range of electric bicycle servicing options for keeping it in tip-top condition.
Feel free to contact us to book a service or repair.
We typically service electric bicycles and scooters, and the following rates apply for those. When you purchase an electric bicycle from us, you are eligible for a FREE standard service if you book it within a month after purchase.
$69.00 Plus Parts
- Adjust front and rear brakes.
- Adjust front and rear derailleurs.
- Check all bearings (hubs, bottom bracket, headset, etc.).
- Check all bolts and fittings.
- Lubricate chain.
- Lubricate cables.
Standard Plus Service
$115.00 Plus Parts
- Everything in Standard Service.
- Check, adjust and re-grease bottom bracket, head-stem, headset and hubs.
- True front and rear wheels.
- Remove and clean chain, then re-lube.
- Remove clean re grease and torque all bolts.
- Clean bike.
$295.00 Plus Parts
- Everything in Standard Plus Service.
- Strip down the complete bike back to frame.
- Wash and clean all components.
- Blow dry with compressed air.
- Reassemble and apply all appropriate greases and lubricants.
- Re-tension and true wheels.
- Includes free gear/brake tune ups, up to 3 month after service.
- Recommended for serious riders, particularly commuters who ride in rough or difficult conditions.
In addition to electric bicycle servicing, we also offer other miscellaneous services, including:
- Tube and/or Tyre change
- Wheel truing
- and more.
If anything goes wrong, we offer repair services to get you up and running again. We will typically perform a diagnostic to find out what’s wrong and produce a quote, and then you can choose to go ahead with the repairs.
Diagnostics are $50/hr, after which we will produce a quote.